Why Should You Join?
Some of the benefits of memberships include:
- Opportunities to attend special invitation-only panel discussions where key members of Congress, their senior staff, major technology industry players and senior-level executives across the corporate spectrum will discuss the intricacies of front-burner issues being deliberated in Washington and elsewhere around the globe.
- Briefings on evolving policy issues including Internet taxation, data privacy, consumer protection, Internet governance, cybersecurity, STEM education, patents, copyrights, broadband, database protections, immigration reform, Internet marketing, Internet of Things, and more.
- A focus on you, the WHTC member, connecting you to a network of professional women who can help you learn and advance in the field of technology policy.
- Events focused on leadership and professional development.
- The chance to advance within your organization as a result of exposure to critical issues and stakeholders.
The Women’s High-Tech Coalition welcomes your ideas, participation, and membership. Join us to help build a truly creative and relevant coalition for the future. Join NOW! If you have any questions, please contact us at WHTCinfo@gmail.com. Thanks for your support!
We have two membership levels for the Private and Public Sectors.
Private Sector Membership: $150 per year; Select this option if you are a corporate employee, entrepreneur, or government relations/public affairs professional.
Public Sector Membership: $40 per year; Select this option if you work in Government, education or the non-profit arena.
Sponsorship Options: the WHTC welcomes the support of corporations and other organizations.
Please contact us at WHTCinfo@gmail.com with any questions.