The Women’s High-Tech Coalition welcomes your ideas, participation and membership. Join us to help build a truly creative and relevant coalition. We have two membership levels for the Private and Public Sectors.
- Private Sector Membership: $150 per year. Select this option if you are a corporate employee, entrepreneur, or government relations/public affairs professional.
- Public Sector Membership: $40 per year. Select this option if you work in Government, education, or the non-profit arena.
- Sponsorship Options: WHTC welcomes the support of corporations and other organizations. Please email WHTCinfo@gmail.com to learn more about sponsorship opportunities and benefits.
If you have any questions, please contact us at WHTCinfo@gmail.com. Thanks for your support!
Why Should You Join?
Some of the benefits of memberships include:
- Opportunities to attend special invitation-only panel discussions where key members of Congress, their senior staff members, major technology industry players and senior-level executives across the corporate spectrum with technology interests will discuss the intricacies of front-burner issues being deliberated in Washington and elsewhere around the globe.
- Events and briefings on evolving policy issues including Internet taxation, data privacy, consumer protection, Internet governance, cross-border liability, jurisdiction and choice of law, securities law, patent law, broadband, database protections and Internet marketing, and more.
- A focus on you, the member of the WHTC, allowing emphasis on answering your questions to give you the tools to better advise your company or clients about the development of new technology, issues of a public policy nature arising from the technology, and its integration into existing corporate structures.
- Programs focused on leadership and professional development.
- The chance to advance within your organization as a result of exposure to critical issues and stakeholders.
We hope to see you at our next event!